SKinVacMD by UltraRadiance™ Skin Recovery System for Physicians & Licensed Skin Professionals
This sample procedure note is provided as a template for licensed and trained professionals.
PROCEDURE NOTE: Vacubrasion™ Skin Recovery System SRS
Procedure: Medical Grade Microneedling/ DermaRoller & Vacubrasion™ Skin Treatment
Prepare Microneedle: cold sterilizer solution, or Hibiclens prep to device and spray down with alcohol
Pre-operative skin care: May use Hydroquinone 4% cream & tretinoin creamsdaily for 1 week before procedure
For best results, begin Perfect Fading Cream daily for 1 week before procedure
Option to continue your own skin care pre treatment
Pre-operative Precautions: Start Neosporin, Polysporin, or any antibiotic ointment twice a day to inside nostrils
*Only if per physician Antibiotic prevention important if have a history of Staph, acne, or nose drainage/scabs
*Keflex 500mg 1 pill 1 hour pre-op/ other antibiotic if Penicillin allergic
1. Clean skin with Hibiclens or Betadine 1st
2. Clean skin with alcohol.
3. Dry skin
3b*optional* Apply light peel like Jessner’s, or Glycolic acid, or Salicylic acid for 2 minutes & remove fully.
4. Use Vacubrasion™ on skin for 2-5 minutes (run all over face vertical,horizontal, and diagonal directions multiple times)
5. Apply Anesthesia cream: 20 % BLT (Betacaine Lidocaine Tetracaine) or LMX cream to treatment area
about 30-60 minutes pre-op and cover the numbing cream with plastic Saran wrap
6. After 30-60 minutes have passed, remove saran wrap and wipe away numbing cream 1 section at a time.
7. Re-clean skin with Hibiclens or Betadine, followed by an alcohol wipe to remove all cleansers
8. Allow skin to momentarily dry
9. Gently roll multiple (2-10) passes of new dermaroller microneedle device across skin:
Roll in vertical, horizontal, and diagonal directions. Mimimum pinpont bleeding or spotting is normal.
10. As tolerated, massage in pure, non-irritating serums like green tea,hylauronic, vitamin C ,or Retinol serum.
12. Clean dermaroller in cold sterilizing liquid overnight (or wash w/ Hibiclens & then alcohol) and allow to dry.
13. For skin build up on vacubrasion diamond tip or dermaroller,soak in 1/2 dilute white vinegar for 60 minutes.
12. Label roller with patient name on top and bottom of case. Single patient use only dermalroller.
1. Wash treated skin with Hibiclens or Betadine solution daily ( avoid eyes) for 2 days
2. Neosporin, Polysporin, or any antibiotic ointment twice a day to inside nostrils x 5 days after treatment
4.Sunscreen use daily
5. Light makeup OK next day after procedure.
6. May begin Vacubrasion in 3 days to skin, for 2-3 minutes a session 2-3 times/ week as tolerated.
7. Resume regular skin care products after 3rd day. Also OK to restart retinoids, Retin-A, or Perfect Fading Cream.
8. Return for 2nd Vacubrasion™ SRS touch up session in 2- 3 weeks
Kindly note that information in this publication and site is not intended to serve as medical advice. Individuals may use the information as a guide to discuss their treatments with their own physicians. This site does not promote nor endorse the unauthorized practice of medicine by non-physicians or state licensed health care providers.
Medicine is a constantly changing science and not all therapies are clearly established. New research changes drug and treatment therapies daily. The authors, editors, and publisher of these articles have used their best efforts to provide information that is up-to-date and accurate and is generally accepted within medical standards at the time of publication. However, as medical science is constantly changing and human error is always possible, the authors, editors, and publisher or any other party involved with the publication of this article do not warrant the information in this article is accurate or complete, nor are they responsible for omissions or errors in the article or for the results of using this information. The reader should confirm the information in this article from other sources prior to use. In particular, all drug doses, indications, and contraindications should be confirmed in the package insert.